What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order,
When ordering or registering on our website, As appropriate , You may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or credit card information.
Advertising platforms are used as an external resource, Cookies to display ads to you
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- to process transactions (your information will not be sold, whether public or private, or exchange it, or transfer it, or granted to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing the product sold or the requested service).
- To send periodic emails or mobile messages – (The email address or mobile number you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates relating to your order).
- None of your credit and debit card details as well as personal information will be stored, sold, shared or rented to any third parties.
- The website’s policies, terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time so that all applicable standards are met. Therefore, we urge the customer to refer to these sections frequently in order to know the changes that are made on the website. The new modifications will become effective at the same time they are posted on the Website.
- Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties such as networks, advertising agencies, individual advertisers, and providers of visitor data. These third parties may collect your online activities, whether on this Website or other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. This is done with the aim of understanding what your interests are and showing you ads that are relevant to those interests. Please note that we do not have any authority to access or control the information these third parties may collect. The information-gathering practices of these third parties are not covered by this policy.
We use data collection tools known as “cookies” at certain stages of using our website. “Cookies” are small files located on the hard disk of your mobile/computer/device that help us provide customized services. A cookie helps us analyze your preferences, For example , Record the number of times you have used the website, and help us tailor our services to suit your interests. Furthermore it , Certain features of the Site are only available through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether or not you register on the site. However , A “cookie” does not give us access to your device. You can choose to disable the “cookie” feature on your device. However, this may prevent full use of the services offered by the site.
Disclosure of your information to third parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, or conduct our business, or serve you, As long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights of others. However , Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.