Device using too much water or electricity?
We'll clarify everything in detail
- Electricity consumption is very low for two reasons:
- The device contains sensors that make the device work temporarily when there is a shortage of desalinated water in the tank.
- The electric power needed by the device is only 25 volts, which is a very low power rate
- Water drainage depends largely on 3 things:
- the level of water cleanliness at the source (reservoir), The lower the cleanliness, the greater the waste of unfit water
- The rate of dissolved solids in water, The higher the salts, the greater the discharge of unfit water, ranging from 70% to 150%.
- average daily water consumption, The higher the consumption, the greater the waste of unfit water